Thursday, February 17, 2011

Submitted the bug/Alumni Symposium

We submitted the bug and it is now a ticket that can be found via this link:
http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/2604
Someone outside of our group changed the status of our ticket as follows:

Changed 5 days ago by RafaelOrtiz ¶

* priority changed from Immediate to High
* milestone changed from Unspecified by Release Team to not applicable

The ticket is not on the main bug tracker page but is in the list of tickets. I've thought about submitting a comment to the ticket, but I will wait until our group meets today.

The Alumni Symposium was a great event. The main thing I took away from the experience is that I need to pursue computer science interests outside of class. I have had the urge to play with making Android apps for a little while but I haven't gotten around to it. Perhaps when my new Motorola Atrix arrives next week I'll be more motivated. I'll have to root the device though because AT&T doesn't allow sideloading apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment