Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lemonade Stand

I think I'm fairly familiar with the code for the Lemonade Stand after spending time reading through the code. I feel confident that the A-Team will be able to find things to change and improve.

The whole Lemonade Stand package has plenty of files, but I believe there are only 3 files we'll end up working with; those are: constants.py, LemonadeMain.py, and LemonadeGui.py.

LemonadeMain.py seems to be the logic behind the game. Variables are stored here in integer format.

constants.py seems to mostly give names to the variables stored in LemonadeMain.py by providing arrays for the integer variables to index into.

LemonadeGui.py does the indexing. It uses variables from LemonadeMain.py to index into arrays stored in constants.py to determine what features to display.

This may be an overgeneralization, but I think it gives me a good grasp of what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment